The GoG G1 paintball gun is one of the newly released paintball guns for the 2011 paintball season. When you look at the GoG G1 you will quickly find out that it is a military ready scenario/woodsball gun. Built to last, the GoG G1 paintball gun is great for any beginning to advanced paintball player.
Out of the box, the GoG G1 paintball gun can shoot up to 11 balls per second. You can easily upgrade your board and install a QEV which can have the GoG G1 shooting up to 25 balls per second.
A cool feature on the GoG G1 is the adjustable feed neck. Now you can position your loader to either the right or left hand side of the gun. The offset feedneck makes scopes and top rail accessories more effective than ever before.
The stock 14 inch tactical barrel is precision machined to give the GoG G1 paintball gun great accuracy out of the box. No aftermarket barrels needed with this gun.
The GoG G1 even comes with a collapsible stock for all of you Milsim players out there. This is one more great upgrade that makes this gun the fully loaded package.
A standard 9-Volt battery is the heart behind the GoG G1 paintball gun. With just one fresh battery you should expect to get at least 20,000 shots.
Compatible with either HPA or CO2, the G1 is guaranteed to preform for any level paintball player. The gun comes stock with a Max-Flow R vertical regulator which controls the pressure going into the gun and will give you consistent readings over the chronograph.
Seven different accessory rails make the G1 one of the most customizable guns on the market. Now you have a place to install any accessory that you could think of.
The GoG G1 Paintball Gun is built using high quality 6000 series aluminum and high grade composite materials for ultimate strength. This means more durability than ever before.
ANSgear custom product description for the GoG G1 Paintball gun.
Please do not remove this content from ANSgear without prior written
- 11 bps ( upgradable to 25+ with QEV and Board )
- Customer adjustable 'left, right or center feed neck'
- Modes Include semi auto, fully auto and 3 shot burst also PSP & BillyBall
- 14" Tactical Barrel
- M16 Style extending stock
- Hammer free Electro-pneumatic Design
- Simple 9-Volt Operation
- Mulit-Gas Operation
- Light Microswitch Trigger with 2 Adjustable Points
- Simple Maintenance with bolt out back design
- Low Bolt Pressure Anti-Chop technology
- Max-Flo R Vertical Regulator
- Standard Smart Parts Barrel Thread
- Integrated Tactical Flashlight Mount
- 7 Accessory Rails for ultimate mounting options
- Built using high quality 6000 series aluminum and high grade composite materials for ultimate strength.