ANSgear is proud to debut the all new Seventh Element Pathfinder board with Bluetooth technology. Priced at $225, the Seventh Element Pathfinder board is one of the most high tech upgrade boards for any paintball gun.
The initial release of the Seventh Element Pathfinder board will be available for the Dye DM series guns as well as the Dangerous Power FX.
With the capabilities of Bluetooths two-way wireless communication and data transfer the Seventh Element Pathfinder Board will offer fresh new options to users.
When you install the Seventh Element Pathfinder board in your hopper and gun, you will be capable of programming both your marker AND hopper with the OLED display of your marker board.
The adjustable speed feature and anti-technology easily make the Seventh Element Pathfinder board a must have for any serious tournament paintball player.
Additional Seventh Element Pathfinder board features include 1/10th filter, delay, and ROF adjustments. Game Timer, Shot Counter, enhanced eye logic, ramp percentage, ramp reset time are some of the features you will notice we have enhanced.
Seventh Element Pathfinder Board HARDWARE FEATURES:
- Class 2 Bluetooth Module Installed for Wireless Capability
- 32K Bytes of Non Volatile Memory Microcontroller with low 3.3 volt operation
- Compact OLED in Light Blue Color
- Seventh Element Pathfinder Board Magnetic Buzzer
- 80g Force Microswitch
- Three Color LED for Eye Sensor
- Dual Layer Custom Grip with See Through OLED Window. (Select Models)
- Loader and Gun Battery Monitor
- Loader Status Monitor
Seventh Element Pathfinder Board SOFTWARE FEATURES:
- Wireless Capability (NEW)
- True Two Way Communication with Loader (NEW)
- Loader Speed with Torque Control (NEW)
- Automatic Anti Jam (NEW)
- Ball Feed Count Ability (NEW)
- Ball Shot Count Ability (NEW)
- Loader Battery Level Display (NEW)
- Battery Level Display (NEW)
- Eye Malfunction Display (NEW)
- Firing Mode Display (NEW)
- Updating Software via Portable Device such as Smart Phone or Laptop
- Seven User Profiles
- Eleven Seventh Element Pathfinder Board Firing Modes
- Debounce Adjustment in 10th Milliseconds
- Anti Mechanical Adjustment in 10th Milliseconds
- Ramping: Required Pull #, Activation Rate, Sustain Rate, and Ramp Percentage Adjustment
- Max Rate of Fire Adjustment
- ROF Sensor Off Adjustment
- Dwell Adjustment in 10th Milliseconds
- Anti Bolt Stick
- Empty Breech Delay adjustment in 10th Milliseconds
- Eye Delay Time adjustment in 10th Milliseconds
- Auto Shutdown adjustment
- Game Time Selection
- Sound Alert On/OFF
- Adjustable Ramp RESET TIME
- OLED Brightness Control
- Board Boot Timer Adjustment
- Factory Reset
- Feed Delay
- Anti Jam Adjustment
- Software Version